This will be my monthly budget breakdown if I am to attempt to move out on my own on a CNA salary:
- Rent = $1,000/mo 1BDRM Apartment.
- Food = $400/mo or $100/wk Grocery shopping and/or eating out.
- Transportation = $80/mo for MTA Metrocard.
- Cable/Home Phone/Internet package = $100
- Cell Phone =$80
Is this doable on a CNA salary? Am I missing anything from my budget equation?
Do you guys have any advce/suggestions for me since if I go through with this, this will be the first time I'm moving out on my own??
* I have decided that I wont attempt this until I've secured a job for at least 6 mos as a CNA- so I know its a stable one. Unless of course, things are that bad.
1. I'm going to keep myself busy to avoid family problems at home.
2. Be frugal and save as much as possible.
- Current Mood: contemplative